Do you have thin or fine hair and are tired of your long tresses? How about a chic bob haircut to mix it up a bit? Short bob hairstyles are a fun way to add some life and luster to your hair.
For more trendy bob haircut ideas, LoveHairStyle suggests layered bobs or stacked bobs to add volume and texture to your hair. The following article will highlight some of the most popular bob hairstyle ideas for women for 2020.
Pros of Bob Haircuts
Why a bob haircut you ask? Here are some pros of bob hairstyles from women who have fallen in love with this popular look.
- Bob haircuts have been around for ages and never fall out of fashion.
- Bob hairstyles add a ton of volume, texture, and body to thin or fine hair.
- Bob cuts are youthful and fun. They can make you look much younger than your age and really boost your self-esteem.
- Most bob cuts are easy to style and maintain.
- You can easily find a bob hairstyle to fit your hair texture and facial structure.
- You can still pull your hair back in cute clips, barrettes and even half updos with most bob styles.
- A bob cut is a fun way to play around with bold new hair colors. Or at least add some subtle highlights for more depth and dimension.
- Say goodbye to dead ends and tangles with your cute bob hairstyle!
- Short bob cuts are super cute when paired with the right makeup. As well, you can dress them up with hats, headscarves, and headbands!
- You can opt for no bangs, side bangs, baby bangs or whatever style fringe you want!
- You will notice that your hair takes less time to dry now that it is short.
- Short haircuts are perfect for those hot summer days.
- If you don’t like it, you can always grow it out!
Trendy Bobs for 2020
- French Bob: A French bob is inspired by the flapper’s style of the 1920s. With short bangs and chin-length hair, a French bob is chic and sexy.
- Asymmetrical Bob: Asymmetrical bobs are longer on one side than the other. This is great for those who are going for an edgy vibe.
- Lob: The lob is just a longer version on a short bob. A long bob, hence the term “lob.”
- A-Line Bob: An A-line is one that is longer in the front and shorter in the back. They are also referred to as “inverted bobs.”
- Graduated Bob: A graduated bob is similar to an A-line bob, but the layers in the back are stacked. This is also called a “stacked bob.”
- Layered Bobs: The name pretty much says it all. This is simply a bob with long or short layers to add volume and texture
- Blunt Bob: This is the standard version of the bob haircut, which is the same length all around and does not have layers.
- Undercut Bob: An undercut bob will have shaved, very short or buzzed sides and back with the bulk of the length on the top of the head. Undercuts are very edgy and often paired with hair tattoos.