Dry skin also has disadvantages. For our bodies, hydration is vital. To have oily skin means hydrated skin. So if it is dry, then it is dehydrated much of the time. You can continue to purchase things from your manufacturer of beauty products, but there will still be some dry skin issues.
A few benefits of having dry skin
- Less allure of dirt. Like oily skin, it appears to accumulate much less dirt and grime because of a lack of oil. When dust falls on your face, it essentially blocks the pores making it difficult for them to breathe.
- Pimples are less as well as blackheads. Blocked pores, which, as described earlier, are a widespread occurrence of oily skin, contribute to the development of pimples and give birth to blackheads and whiteheads.
- You will have any concerns about makeup. Your skin does not have to deal with the issue of washing off makeup after a while. Oily skin does not let the makeup last for a long time because the oil does not allow it to rest. Those with dry skin do not face this issue, as the makeup stays on and does not need too many touch-ups with good use of a nourishing lotion and a foundation.
Drawbacks to having dry skin
- Remains dehydrated and rough. Anything you do to your skin appears to stay dehydrated. Ruggedness is a persistent element. You have invested a lot of time and money in the parlor for treatments of facial and other kinds. Still, nothing seems to remain lasting.
- You can see fading lines from a very early age. The presence of the wrinkles and aging lines is one of the main drawbacks to dry skin. Since your skin lacks sebum, you would grow cracks or lines on the surface very quickly, and that would give you permanent lines and wrinkles.
- Hard to take care of. Not that oily skin is not hard to care for, but with dry skin, whatever you do, it all seems pointless still. Using moisturizer ten times a day, going to the parlor at least every month, and so on can be too much at times.
The best you can do to keep yourself hydrated is to do it from the inside and drinking lots and lots of water is the only way to do it. Make a habit of drinking at least 4-5 liters of water a day as it can reduce your dry skin issue promptly. Often, frequently get moisturizing products from the manufacturer of the best beauty products and find their best setting powder for dry skin.